iSchool Connect Meeting rooms are located on the AdobeConnect.com servers and NOT as a part of the UW Campus IT infrastructure. To gain access to your room and the tutorials for use, please do the following:
1. Set Your Password:
- Go to http://uwconnect.adobeconnect.com/
- Click on the Forgot your password? link. New users must set a password before entering their meeting room.
- Enter your UW EMAIL ADDRESS using the @uw.edu format and click “Submit”.
- A custom URL to change your password will be sent to your UW email.
- Once you access the change password page from your email, we suggest you make your password match that of your UW NetID.
- Change your password.
- Log in to http://uwconnect.adobeconnect.com/
- Login: YOUR UWNetID
- Password: New password of your choice
2. Find your meeting room URL:
- Select the “My Meetings” tab to find the url for your meeting room
- Bookmark your meeting room URL.
- You can then enter the room directly, or continue to enter through the current management panel athttp://uwconnect.adobeconnect.com/
3. Explore your meeting room:
- Your meeting room was created from a template.
- The layout you see when you enter is one of three default layouts provided in the template. You have the ability to change these layout configurations or add others.
- Video tutorials at Adobe TV: http://tv.adobe.com/show/learn-adobe-connect-8/help you to get to know your meeting room space.
- Go to the Management area for your meeting room and bookmark the url!
- From your meeting room space, go to Meeting > Manage Meeting Information
- Send any technical support questions you have to firstname.lastname@example.org . However – realize that this is a place for you to explore and act as a room administrator. Often your questions of HOW to use the room will be responded to with pointers to external resources created for that purpose.
If you have any questions after reading this article or if you need any help, please don't hesitate to contact the iSchool IT Help Desk.