ToolBox -

Instructors submit grade changes for a student or group of students online to the Office of the Registrar through this website:

You must enter your UW NetID and password to access the site and you will need the student number(s) of the student(s) whose grades you need to change.

If you have missed the deadline for submitting grades for the quarter, use this site to submit them.

If you have any questions after reading this article or if you need any help, please don't hesitate to contact the iSchool IT Help Desk.
(206) 616-3086